The Company Trilety
In 1953 Heinrich Trilety, graduated business manager, founded a commercial company dealing in municipal equipments.
The product range included sweepers, sewer cleaners and garbage disposal trucks. The company’s suppliers were well-known German manufacturers of municipal vehicles with whom the the company had entered into exclusive contracts of sale for Austria. The keen competitive market conditions, however, soon required the company to consider setting up its own production.
In 1968 the company bought the site, on which the manufacturing plant was to be erected in the course of the following years. Since 1968 the company, under the direction of Mr. Claus Trilety, son of the company founder, who by then had received extensive training in the production of municipal equipments, has been manufacturing municipal vehicles and machines for a wide range of municipal requirements, above all for the cleaning of roadways and sewers.
The name TRILETY is by now well-known in the municipal market, standing for innovation, quality, reliability and clean, environmental-friendly solutions.